Monday 21 November 2016

Self Supporting Concept Generation


Here I generated ten concepts to later combine with another person's!  After this process we will be 3D printing the combined models!  For now here are some of my ideas!  
















































In the end some came out looking better than others.  I struggled a little bit in trying to make them all different and interesting but after a bit of experimenting I began to get more unique and interesting ideas! Beforehand I didn't push the boundaries as much as I would have liked to.  Only near the end did I realise how much I really could push the boundaries. I would really love to learn how to add a lattice structure at some point.  But that is some experimentation on my part for another day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment